AndrOCS

LewiNC

Reaction score
OCS Client

This is great, I am heavily involed in a few large scale R2 implemantations in my area. I would love to test this out, and could provide plenty of feedback! Please add me to the list!!!

drex552

Reaction score
OCS Client

Would love to test this as well. I work for a very large organization (300,000+ employees), and am heavily versed in MS Exchange 2010 and have been learning a lot about android and have testing experience. This could possibly seal the deal for acceptance of Android in my corporate environment.
dancedroid

LewiNC

Reaction score
RE:

This is great, I am heavily involed in a few large scale R2 implemantations in my area. I would love to test this out, and could provide plenty of feedback! Please add me to the list!!!

Anybody hear yet? I'm still looking to tetst out the software.

dancedroiddancedroid

hhth

Reaction score
Beta tester

I administaor an OCS2007R2 deployment with all roles and integrated with Exchange and a Nortel CS1K.

I would like to test software on HTC Legend and Hero

LewiNC

Reaction score
RE

I can't wait, this is going to kick a@@!!

dancedroid

jf2615

Reaction score
OCS Beta

I'd like to participate. I work with for a solutions integrator for OCS and customers are asking for this kind of app.

windango

Reaction score
Re: Ocs

I work for a large company that uses OCS and would love to get in on the testing of this app.

bguk2000

Reaction score
Beta Testing

Hello, I work for a multi national company that uses OCS and would be happy to assist with the testing of this app.

Many thanks

Ben