And Here We Go...

ChevyNexus

Reaction score
Well it seems the accelormeter is stuck in my phone after about a good year with this phone...now Vzw wants to send me a clnd...my phone had rock solid connection and was just flawless all the way around. So I pose a few questions are there any bugs still going going around on this phone (like radios). Also I was rooted running sorcery so I flashed back to stock using nexus toolkit and going to 4.1.1 JO03O then I relocked it. I should be good right?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Yup you should be good.

Radios have greatly improved since the original release of the device as I'm sure you've noticed. So whatever signal you were getting before your accelerometer gave out it should be the same (if you had the updated JB radios of course, FF02/FG02).

GuiltyBreak

Reaction score
Well my Galaxy Nexus is only few months old and I am stock non rooted and having issues with no service. Got the phone in Oct immediately received the JB update upon activation. Then sometime in November been getting the no signal issue. I have the FF02 radio and it doesnt make a difference. Its been getting worse and worse and the only resolution is rebooting the phone. It wasn't some service or app that was causing the issue. So I had to call Verizon to send a replacement should have it next week. My current GN was made in China..not sure what my replacement will be but i am not too mad as I only paid 49.99 on upgrade for a 32GB.

OP
ChevyNexus

ChevyNexus

Reaction score
Well got the new one seems to be working fine :) ! I'm rooted and rommed once more running Socery 4.3!