An Exquisite Family sized Desktop Charger Review

Jassecoto

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 5s &Samsung S2
The 4-port USB charger has helped me a lot when I am out for travelling with family. A nice gadget which charge their phones/cameras and all the other little gadgets make the days out very convenient and smooth.

Appearance

The desktop charger comes into my sight with its bright white color very matched with my Apple products. Itis a little bigger than an Apple TV measuring in at 100mm x 105mm x 32mm, just over 3cm thick it's easy to tuck away under the desk or on it. You can lay it on either side horizontal or vertical. On one edge are the 4 powered USB ports and an extremely bright blue led, on the opposite edge is a on/off switch and the 240V input.

DSC_0477-700x466.jpg

DSC_0479-700x466.jpg

Use&Performance

The output for the Desktop Charger is rated at 4x5v 1.5A Charging Port, Charging devices at 5V6Anmps (30 watt) which suffice for me. Except for my iPad Retina, my iPad mini, I also plugged in Note 3 and Nexus 7 etc. So far they they perform well. I specifically applause for the "wise" port it is designed to own which will protect my expensive devices anytime. Of course all the 4 port has the same prominent performance with stable juice transmission.

DSC_0471-700x466.jpg

Conclusion

In all, I have no complaints about its construction and quality. It will be more attractive and considerate if the manufacture consider to eliminate the bothering of blue LED especially when I have good dream. :)

More simple steps to compare the favorable price :
UK : £15.99 US : $16.99

Last edited: