Amzer Silicon Case- looks really good.

Hareball

Reaction score
I was looking at some of their hard, rubberized cases as well... but I'm concerned that the images they show for the back completely cover up the speaker.

kaorte

Reaction score
I am in the same boat as you.

I really like the colors of those cases and I really want to get one but I want to see the real thing before I go spending money on it.

My friend has one of those cases for the HTC magic and it is pretty nice. Hopefully the ones for the droid will be as good. It kind of has a weird shape because of the slide out keyboard.

DaHarder

Reaction score
Given that the DROID is a 'side-slider', I question the use of such a case given the very tight tolerances between the two parts of the phone.

Where does that to part of the case even attach?

Will it constantly pop off when opening the keyboard?

kaorte

Reaction score
Given that the DROID is a 'side-slider', I question the use of such a case given the very tight tolerances between the two parts of the phone.

Where does that to part of the case even attach?

Will it constantly pop off when opening the keyboard?
That is my only concern. I have a feeling that they will find a way to make them stay on without just constantly falling off. Well, I hope they will find a way. I don't really like hard cases much.

davidalolo

Reaction score

Calvin

Reaction score
Bump...

I'm really close to buying one and would love to hear if anyone has tried these out.

LordKastle

Reaction score
Anyone with experience....

I've always balked at the idea of a case because of added bulk. How much extra bulk will the silicon case add? I can only imagine a huge rectangle in my pocket. I use a Zune pouch now and the material does not add any further dimensions to the phone.

benhebert

Reaction score
Bump still looking for a review on the product cuz its definitely different due to the droid being a side slider

b1gnasty

Reaction score
i have a zagg shield and the body glove case.. case is bulky and the shield is nice but it still has bubbles unfortunately.. thats prolly due to my impatience putting it on but its nice and it makes the screen feel a lot more protected. im gonna look for a thinner case b/c the body glove one is still bulky as hell even with the belt clip removed. if someone finds a metal on or something cool and slim.. post it ;)

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Boo.. I was gonna order one. I missed the 12/14 date.. Might still, I'm digging the grey one

kaorte

Reaction score
God, first it was shipping on 11/16, now 12/14? ugh! I just want to see one of these in person before I buy one.

amd2132

Reaction score
God, first it was shipping on 11/16, now 12/14? ugh! I just want to see one of these in person before I buy one.

Now shipping on 1/17! I really want to see what these look like, I hate snap on cases and have been looking for a silicone option.

Bump!