Amzer 3500mAh battery/solar charger

godfish

Reaction score
just some advice. These chargers are that good. In fact even if you live in iraq with 24hr sun you will have a hard time charging it up.. I have 2 solio chargers and I they take about 2 days of full sun to charge up, and each one only charges my Droid one time. so I get to recharge my phone with them every other day. The solar cells on these are cheap and very low power, if you just want an extra battery to carry around? cool. But don't think these will keep your phone charged. :lifting:

Izeltokatl

Reaction score
just some advice. These chargers are that good. In fact even if you live in iraq with 24hr sun you will have a hard time charging it up.. I have 2 solio chargers and I they take about 2 days of full sun to charge up, and each one only charges my Droid one time. so I get to recharge my phone with them every other day. The solar cells on these are cheap and very low power, if you just want an extra battery to carry around? cool. But don't think these will keep your phone charged. :lifting:

Which exact solio's do you have? I heard of a new company that built even better solar panel technology, but haven't heard of anyone actually using the new cells. Supposedly the new technologies will tripple the power creation from the sun, making solar energy more in line with main stream thought... which is why most current solar panels don't live up to real world usage.

DebianDog

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Oh this is a separate device... I thought it was a custom battery/charger for your phone.

DOH! :r_c: