Amazon lightning deals. Refurbished 360 for $99

I really need to jump on the Lightning Deals more often. Got a nice new "electronics bag" for travelling for half price a few weeks ago. (Laptop backpack that I toss everything electronic/their chargers in when I travel. Much better quality than the old Jansport that my dad gave me years ago that was falling apart.

I really need to jump on the Lightning Deals more often. Got a nice new "electronics bag" for travelling for half price a few weeks ago. (Laptop backpack that I toss everything electronic/their chargers in when I travel. Much better quality than the old Jansport that my dad gave me years ago that was falling apart.
Wish I would have been paying attention that day!

✋ Sent from my Droid Turbo with Tapatalk

It's still kinda marked down, but I got it for $29.99. Super cushy and padded. Lots of little pockets and compartments. I still have yet to transfer the stuff that I store in there all the time over to it, but we're taking a little road trip this coming weekend, so maybe I'll load it up.

Amazon.com Targus Drifter II Backpack for 16-Inch Laptop Black Perforated TSB23801 Computers Accessories
Thanks for the link, Jonny. I would have loved to get the cheaper price, but it's perfect for my trip in June. I got a bag from best buy online, but it's too heavy for shoulder carrying. (And has lots of pockets that you can't use once you get your computer and a book in it!)

✋ Sent from my Droid Turbo with Tapatalk

It's still kinda marked down, but I got it for $29.99. Super cushy and padded. Lots of little pockets and compartments. I still have yet to transfer the stuff that I store in there all the time over to it, but we're taking a little road trip this coming weekend, so maybe I'll load it up.

Amazon.com Targus Drifter II Backpack for 16-Inch Laptop Black Perforated TSB23801 Computers Accessories
Targus makes great bags. I have a similar bag that I use every day to carry all my electronics to & from work (hard drives, USB drives, chargers, etc.). It has held up very well for about three years now and fits a 17" laptop and all accessories very nicely.

I went with the bag for a 16", since my laptop is only 15. Figured it wouldn't hurt to save a few bucks. As little as I actually use my personal laptop, the odds of me upgrading to a bigger one any time soon are quite slim. Especially with the free upgrade to Windows 10 looming.

Back