Amazon Echo Gets Another Update with a Couple of New Features

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
amazon-echo-march-update.jpg

Alexa keeps getting better and better. Amazon updated her yet again. They don't add a great deal each time, but they are starting to do it often enough that these changes are adding up. This week we have Traffic Reports and St. Patricks' Day themes.

You can either get a Traffic Report by asking "Alexa, How is traffic?", or you can listen to a built-in Celtic Music playlist. Check out the email ad above for the details, and be sure to hit up our dedicated section right here: Amazon Echo Android Forum at DroidForums.net

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Wish mine would ship already! Nice to see consistent updates on this device though.....impressive.

S5 tap'n

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Wish mine would ship already! Nice to see consistent updates on this device though.....impressive.
S5 tap'n

+1 Haven't heard a word.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
S5 tap'n

+1 Haven't heard a word.

kas1229

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4 verizon
amazon-echo-march-update.jpg

Alexa keeps getting better and better. Amazon updated her yet again. They don't add a great deal each time, but they are starting to do it often enough that these changes are adding up. This week we have Traffic Reports and St. Patricks' Day themes.

You can either get a Traffic Report by asking "Alexa, How is traffic?", or you can listen to a built-in Celtic Music playlist. Check out the email ad above for the details, and be sure to hit up our dedicated section right here: Amazon Echo Android Forum at DroidForums.net
+1

S5 tap'n