Amazon Echo Demo Video Gets a Hilarious NSFW Audio Parody Dub

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Even though several of us here at HQ are quite intrigued by the new Amazon Echo device, that doesn't mean we can't enjoy some humor at its expense. Above is a pretty funny parody which uses the same video with dubbed audio to humorous effect. Be warned... the video definitely includes some NSFW language, but if you are not easily offended, please enjoy!

Heero121

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
note 3
The original was a really great commercial to show something that isnt really necessary(since most of us have smartphones already with voice recognition), and made it seem like you wanted/needed it. then this parody comes out and just basically eclipses everything. I wonder though if this will just attract more attention to their product. Regardless, this literally made me chuckle and almost drop my phone in the toilet bowl (yeah im going to the bathroom, get over it, we all do it).

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
interesting, I don't believe this is something I'd actually need or use, and strange how it moved from room to room... do you have one in each area? that seems ridiculously expensive.

I could see this being useful to connect your entire house. Locks, lights, outlets, tv etc etc... definitely could be useful if you had the money.

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
I could see this being useful to connect your entire house.
If by "this" you mean the sarcastic Echo from the parody commercial, then no way. The last thing I want is a deranged, snarky machine gaining sapience and locking me out of my house for funsies.