Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.teamoctos.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Twitter
spc_hicks09
Ok this is really weird and driving me crazy. I downloaded 2 apps a while ago through the Amazon App Store, "CardioTrainer Pro," and "SoundHound Infinity."
Now here's the issues with each separate app:

CardioTrainer Pro: Has an update in the App Store, I update it, then go to the Android Market and it has another update so I update it. Go back to the App Store and the update is there again. It's endless!!! I can keep going back and forth all day! Clearing cache doesn't do anything (haven't tried clearing data yet). Any suggestions?

Soundhound Infinity: In the Market it says it has an update. Go to update it and it tries to make me pay for it! Go into App Store and it doesn't show an update for it but shows that I have it installed. Any idea what this is all about?

This is driving me insane. I cleared the cache on both the market and the app store with no luck of a fix. Kinda iffy about clearing the data because I don't want to lose any apps. Anyone got any suggestions to fix this?

Beka27

Reaction score
Since you didn't actually purchase Soundhound (which I LOVE by the way! So much better than Shazam IMO!), the market doesn't recognize you as having it, so you cannot update it thru the market. Whether or not Amazon releases an update is up to them. It was free, so even if it's not the newest updated version... it still works.

The Cardio Pro, I have no clue why that's happening, but I also would try not to lose sleep over it.

Something about gift horses and not looking at them in the mouth... lol... :)