Amazing skins for droid - Gelaskins

Firegrl

Reaction score
If anyone orders one of the redesigned Gelaskins, can you post a pic of it when you install it on your phone?

Would like to see it redesigned for the buttons and sensors before I buy.....

naman919

Reaction score
Hi All! Thanks to all this awesome feedback, we have re-designed our Droid skins! We now have the navigation button icons printed right on each skin, and the proper cut-outs for the ambient light and proximity sensors. We do apologize for the delay! Being in Canada, we had to design these skins on a non-working phone model, so were unable to test these user concerns. If you have already purchased a Droid skin from our site, you will be sent a replacement(s) shortly. Please always feel free to email any questions or concerns to at contact at gelaskins dot com. Thanks everyone!

The GelaSkins Crew

While you are at it I for one find the Stars and Stripes skin offensive. It looks like a folded and taddered paper flag.

i really hope you're kidding. i'm not starting a stupid argument, but come on....:icon_eek:

tecnologyman

Reaction score
Just ordered mine.
Now i have to wait 15 business days until i get it :dry:
gelaskin.png

ceruti82

Reaction score
anyone have an updated gelaskin? would like to see what they look like now. the website still has old skins as photos...

NVash

Reaction score
Custom Motorla Droid Skins
Thats this right? Im looking for some feedback on these skins and an idea of which one to buy since they have three options.

Ultra Thin
Scratch Resistant
Premium Gel

Which one is the best? And also, are there any that I can have on my Droid and still put a case over it?

WavelandAve

Reaction score
Just ordered mine based on the fact they fixed the navigation button issue. I will post pictures once I get it. Below is the one I bought.

vxe0k2.jpg

I choose the gelaskin over places like uniqueskins & skinit because the quality from the reviews seemed to be a lot better from gelaskin.

WavelandAve

Reaction score
Just got it about an hour ago. Sorry about the quality of the picture, only other camera beside on droid is on computer. I get more pictures of the skin itself, but it seems the issue with some not buying b/c of navigation buttons being covered. As you can see gelaskins did fix that problem and everything works great.

ve7og2.jpg