Amazing new music player for Droid!

rec08

Reaction score
Amazing new music player for Droid! With voice commands! and Swipe for song skip!

For the last few months I have been using mixzing...i like it, but it wasnt amazing by any means. I heard about a new player called bTunes, downloaded it on the marketplace and wow!
Features...
1. Looks identical to Ipod touch player interface
2. automatically updates album art
3. ability to swipe left and right for song skipping and double tap for play/pause.
4. mult select for creating playlists
5. Voice commands (push and hold search button and say (play Queen) boom plays that artist)
6. FREE

*Tip- First time app opens go into preferences and tell it when it starts to bring you to artists rather than playlists*

By far best music app on droid!

Last edited:

backlash

Reaction score
I've been using the stock music player for a while now, seems to be lacking. I'll give this a shot.

OP
rec08

rec08

Reaction score
one thing i did, when you start the app, i went into preferences, and told it when it starts to take me to artists, rather than the default playlists

OP
rec08

rec08

Reaction score
I just found out they added voice search for it!!! just hold down the search button on droid, and say (play Queen) boom!

Flomaster

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
tanks for the info I was using MixZing as well I will give this btunes a roll in the hay and see how I like it

-=Jason=-

EDIT: a smoked glass Widget right off the bat OMG YES!

Last edited:

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Still doesn't have cover flow to it. I will stick to the milestone music player, but that is a good find.

OP
rec08

rec08

Reaction score
Still doesn't have cover flow to it. I will stick to the milestone music player, but that is a good find.

Swiping is great, but hopefully cover flow gets done! but its only 3 day old, and on day 1 the update added touch swipe skipping, on day 2 added voice recognition, so fingers crossed!

Riley

Reaction score
I am trying it out, so far I really really like, I used an ipod touch before I got my Droid, so this is a great find! Thanks!

OP
rec08

rec08

Reaction score
I am trying it out, so far I really really like, I used an ipod touch before I got my Droid, so this is a great find! Thanks!

Same here man, i love using the voice commands!

Riley

Reaction score

I haven't used voice yet, do you have to select it or ?

Voice will come in huge handy in my car on my commutes! :icon_ banana:

OP
rec08

rec08

Reaction score

I haven't used voice yet, do you have to select it or ?

Voice will come in huge handy in my car on my commutes! :icon_ banana:
when you open the app, you just press and holdthe search button on the phone itself like you would to for google searching, and just say play(artist) or Find artist(Artist name) really easy