Am I the only one who hasn't gotten the 2.2 OTA yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aminaked

Silver Member
Reaction score
adobe flash compatability, animated gifs, faster everything, more home screens (droid x already has that), new voice search capabilities, updated camera app, updated gallery, updated gmail app, updated google talk app, updated messaging app

droid x will hopefully get a fix to the battery drain bug (current work around is to turn off "use network location") and hopefully better picture quality but don't quote me on these things!

outfieldjack

Reaction score
Here in SC... still dont have mine. Guess I'll run by a VRZ store after work and have them install I guess.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
got mine on my d1 a few hours ago (NY).... let sp recovery block it since i've had 2.2 for a while now dancedroid

OP
AzDroidFan

AzDroidFan

Reaction score
Woke up this morning and there it was. Now waiting for flash.

ruinah

Reaction score
I got prompted a little bit ago. I'm rooted with BB 0.4 so I just said yeah sure go ahead and install, it rebooted, recovery came up and then I rebooted. Hopefully it stays away and leave me alone. I was watching something on the slingplayer when it came up and it cut the damn thing off! How dare they? I said no and had to re-connect to the slingbox. bastages ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.