Alternate Dark for Sapphire .8.4

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Ok all updated, links in the OP to updated version and links on ROM Manager updated to newest version as well.

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
One problem I am having is in the notification window.
The window itself is dark as is the text.

I've tried several different themes and this is universal among them all.

Any suggestions?

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
One problem I am having is in the notification window.
The window itself is dark as is the text.

I've tried several different themes and this is universal among them all.

Any suggestions?

Use the gem settings app to change the notification colors.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nice work, roberj13! All of your themes ROCK~~~~~~~~~

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
its very nice but one small problem, gem settings does not allow full color changes of ongoing notifications text (not title) so weatherbug info is not readable.
other then that was a very clean theme, again another winner from roberj13.

This happened with the latest weatherbug update and is common across all black themes.

I emailed them and surprisingly got a very quick response (surprising b/c I'm sure they're one of the biggest out there and very busy). Here was their response:

Hi,

We added a custom notification that shows you more data in your notification area, but I guess we didn't realize that our text color would be invisible on a black themed background. Prior to this, we were using a standard way of displaying the text and the system would change to the appropriate text color for the theme, I'm guessing. What theme are you using?

I'll enter this into our bug database and see if we can't get it fixed for you.

Thanks for the bug report,

Alex

WeatherBug

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Sometime this weekend I am going to come out with a version with white status bar item backgrounds. I've had enough people ask me and oddly was the color that I had it set as all through testing.

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
awesome as I want to try this one more. as said in pm the weather apps are needed for medial issues.
you rock buddy :)

tru3n1gma

Reaction score
hey guys, i just got a droid, rooted it, got sapphire, and installed this theme. everything is working really nice except for the fact that the top font for the time and the notification fonts are all black when they would EASILY be better looking if they were white.
after checkin the screenshots, it appears that it should be white as well, so i was wondering if there is a way to manually change this or if i shuld just reinstall this theme

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
hey guys, i just got a droid, rooted it, got sapphire, and installed this theme. everything is working really nice except for the fact that the top font for the time and the notification fonts are all black when they would EASILY be better looking if they were white.
after checkin the screenshots, it appears that it should be white as well, so i was wondering if there is a way to manually change this or if i shuld just reinstall this theme

check under settings / Gem settings - you can customize those colors there - built into sapphire

(in case you didn't get this answer already)