Alltel GPS, when will it be fixed?

ChalmersP

Reaction score
I am one of the many people in SW Florida whose GPS gets no fix... I have heard tons of suggestions that would probably fix it, like changing the number. But really, Verizon cant have us live with this! Any ideas on when this will be fixed without the users having to do anything?! Thanks!

Newton122189

Reaction score
I am one of the many people in SW Florida whose GPS gets no fix... I have heard tons of suggestions that would probably fix it, like changing the number. But really, Verizon cant have us live with this! Any ideas on when this will be fixed without the users having to do anything?! Thanks!

basically if you want gps then get a verizon phone number, if you dont then stick with your alltel number, frankly you might as well just switch your number as early as possible instead of fighting it and inevitably giving in, i know its a tough pill to swallow but just do it

Taipanic

Reaction score
I bit the bullet and switched my number to a VZ number. Not that they really know what 's going on, but the techs at the VZW store said they were told it would be at least a year before all of the Alltel/VZ issues are fixed. They said that includes visual Voice Mail and GPS....