All this jibberishhh about my phone rocks yours is whack but the truth is my...

BullysonRazor

Reaction score
Razr does rock!!...I've owned mine about a month now, and coming from a droid X which was rooted, rom'd, overclocked etc etc....This has to be to be the most funcitonal, smoothest phone from motorola..Sure maybe I seem bias but when it was time for my upgrade I seriously was gonna purchas the Galaxy nexus...just wanted a different android feel,look, UI etc....I was pretty much sure it was a done deal but when I got to the verizon store I ended up testing both phones including the Razr..You see owing my X it had to be the most tempremantal device I ever owned.Sometimes it would run smooth as butter the other days it would poop all over itself. I was growing tired of it'self re-booting unexpectingly,,freezing up when you needed the phone the most, and just things that I know longer wanted to associate myself with motorola anymore. But as I stood there playing with both phones for at least an hour I was sold with the Razr. I'm not gonna get into much of the details about specs, just look it up yourself but It's build, software, hardware and UI just totally blew me away. It seemed more developed and polished..very much all growned up.The motorola experience was re-born like a firery phoenix blowing flames at it's competitors. Sure it's not perfect just like any other current phones with there issues but the direction motorla is headed is to the promise land. So far this thing has not let me down whatsovever and I'm glad my instinct to make this buy has been a good one.:icon_ lala:

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Nah my 3d is the best thing :p plus it has fancy apps and stuff

Sent from my evo 3d at 1.8ghz

Josebunbury

Reaction score
I completely agree with you. I debetated for weeks to see which phone I was gonna end up getting when my upgrade came, as I had to purchase two phones for my girlfriend and I. after playing with the Razr for almost an hour also I was sold... Congrats on the new phonedancedroid

pinoy_92

Reaction score
my razr is better than your razr... :blink:

but yes it is a pretty good phone compared to my droid.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
my razr is better than your razr... :blink:

but yes it is a pretty good phone compared to my droid.

It's not your RAZR or my RAZR, it's our RAZR since I feel our phones are all brothers! :rockon:

SnoDrtRider

Reaction score
Choosing between two or more new phones out on the market is a no brainer unless you are trying to decide between several Motorola phones. Motorola consistently has the best hardware, radios, antenna, sound quality... I could go on but you already know this.
I use my phone primarily for business and it needs to perform perfectly on an everyday basis.
If you are buying a phone to play with or play games on or for music (which Moto phones also do well) go ahead and buy a cheap plastic phone like an HTC or Samsung but if you depend on your phone on a daily basis to operate properly Motorola is the only phone to consider.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
What I have noticed....

All these 4g phones on Verizon suffer from some data issue. I have come to believe that of the 3 phones I tried, the razr has the most reliable connection. This is the third time since I had my rezound that I had to reboot it cuz it got stuck in 1x.

Sent from ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

OP
B

BullysonRazor

Reaction score
Choosing between two or more new phones out on the market is a no brainer unless you are trying to decide between several Motorola phones. Motorola consistently has the best hardware, radios, antenna, sound quality... I could go on but you already know this.
I use my phone primarily for business and it needs to perform perfectly on an everyday basis.
If you are buying a phone to play with or play games on or for music (which Moto phones also do well) go ahead and buy a cheap plastic phone like an HTC or Samsung but if you depend on your phone on a daily basis to operate properly Motorola is the only phone to consider.

Yeah your right ..its been quite the "go to" phone for me.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just had to chime in and say yes. I agree. I was all about the Gnex. Until the Razr was run in the mix. It really pissed me off. I wanted the Gnex so bad. Fact was I flash and flash and yup flash some more so indeed its the flashaholics phone. The guts are mighty close to the Razr. However using all my wit I could the Razr pulled ahead in my decision ...First off. The specs. Then the quality. Then the simple fact that to me it is eye candy sexy. ( Did I say that?) I certainly didn't buy it for its thinness however now that I've had it since release I can say I don't want to go any thicker. I used to hate the original Razr. You know the flip? But when I saw more and more YouTube vids of teaser shots and all I started to say well, I will just buy the Gnex out of contract. Which I still may. Simply because I like having the best of both worlds. One would be a flash phone. And the other would or will be a daily driver and flash phone. I have totally decided however to save up for the next phone. It will have to have Full HD ..I mean 1920×1080..And NO PENTILE unless I couldn't tell. It will have to have quad core. And honestly if the battery last anything like this one on the Razr or better that will be fine for me. Solar? Sure I will take that too! Lol It will have 4 gig of RAM. And no less than 32 gig onboard total. The CPU would have to be at least 2.2 ghz and well I like the new gorilla glass they were showing off on tech news. So..anyone think I will be waiting til 2013? Honestly, I bet we will see this similar spec dream sheet this year...thanks. I had a moment of a child wish list for a sec there...lol Peace!

Motorola Droid Razr...
Droid2Drummer..@themomentzero

Nealius

Reaction score
I suffered with the same problem deciding on which of the new 3 phones I wanted as you can see by my tag I have the nexus. I upgraded my daughter's phone 2 weeks before mine. She has the razr and loves it I thought she wouldn't mind letting be borrow it to play with. She pattern locked it. It was a nice phone until I got locked out

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

t35rk

Reaction score
I suffered with the same problem deciding on which of the new 3 phones I wanted as you can see by my tag I have the nexus. I upgraded my daughter's phone 2 weeks before mine. She has the razr and loves it I thought she wouldn't mind letting be borrow it to play with. She pattern locked it. It was a nice phone until I got locked out

Excuse me if I'm over stepping, but if my daughter locked me out, I would take that thing back and get her a flip phone to rock with.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

Last edited:
OP
B

BullysonRazor

Reaction score

Funny one..when I picked up this Razr I picked up a iPhone for my daughter but she keeps eyeing mine and always has my phone wrapped up in her grabby paws...

crashN2u

Reaction score
Excuse me if I'm over stepping, but if my daughter locked me out, I would take that thing back and get her a flip phone to rock with.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

I agree. Privacy is one thing, but don't deny me from using a $300 device I paid for.

Kimo91

Reaction score
I love my Razr and have ZERO regrets and have been happy with it from day 1. Unlike the non Razr party crashers that love to come here and talk crap about how great their phone is over the Razr.

Sent from my rooted and Safe Strapped Motor DROID RAZR