All my texts disappeared!

bassJAM

Reaction score
Yesterday ALL my texts disappeared. There might have been 600 total on the phone, so I doubt it had anything to do with memory but I don't know I'm new to smartphones. Anyone have a clue what happened? I don't think there was anything important that disappeared, but there are times when I'll keep info in a text that I need for later so I'd like to stop this from happening again.

ANGERisMYgift

Reaction score
Happened to me a couple weeks ago and I lost some very important business texts.. lesson learned now I have SMS backup+ saving my texts in case it happens again

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

yniloc

Reaction score
I actually had this happen to me after installingand setting the let on off. Most likely not related but hasn't happened since I've disabled it. it actually happened 3 or 4 times while enabled. Probably an unrelated coincidence.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Newbie1

Reaction score
Hey guys this happened to me initially 2 times and I was VERY angry.

BUT WAIT:

Next time this happens close out of it and keep phone on standby for a few minutes. The text come back, I think they are just loading or so? But this actually happens to me a LOT and so I just put my phone on standby and wait a bit and all my texts come back.