alittle help please

thekid

Reaction score
okay first does anyone know of a music downloader app on the market that let's you download free music? I had one on my D1 but can't seem to find one now.. also verizon is saying to not use ATK on the newer droids.. should I follow their advice?

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Maverick0984

Reaction score
okay first does anyone know of a music downloader app on the market that let's you download free music? I had one on my D1 but can't seem to find one now.. also verizon is saying to not use ATK on the newer droids.. should I follow their advice?

You really shouldn't have used ATK ever, on any device...:icon_eek:

OP
T

thekid

Reaction score
lol what's so bad with ATK???

OP
T

thekid

Reaction score
yes I have that app.. poor selection of music. no new stuff..

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Don't use ATK, and Google the Music Online Lite app. Its got a great search engine. Only issue is, it names the files a weird sequence of letters and numbers. Its only a problem if you use your phone as a flash drive for music though.

CM7-4-DX

anuraj1

Reaction score
I"m finding a lot of new stuff with MP3 Download lite...

OP
T

thekid

Reaction score
what new stuff are you talking about? I searched a song that's been out for a week and its not up yet. and what do you mean by google music download or whatever? don't get the use of googling it..

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Its been removed from the market, along with a bunch of other music download apps.

Just Google "Music Online Lite.apk" and download it onto your phone.

CM7-4-DX

OP
T

thekid

Reaction score
can I search for that other one and download it too?

militant

Reaction score
At the risk of sounding noobish, here goes: What's so bad about ATK if it's not set to autorun and only kill tasks off widget press?

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
Because it uses up battery constantly running monitoring the system. When you click on kill all apps you are shutting off apps that are part of the system processes and they will start back up on their own. Plus with froyo and GB shunting apps for optimal performance is built into the software.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks for explaining that, I researched further and found out that any task killers are basically useless now on anything 2.2 above. It just wastes more battery deleting apps that will most likely just be reloaded. I've always wondered why I kill the apps and they pop right back up.