album art

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
What application are you using for Album Art, or did they just show up in the Gallery when you put your MP3 files on your X ?

I use Album Art Grabber, and I have no cover art in my Gallery, yet over 500 album covers in my media collection

OP
tishabarr

tishabarr

Reaction score
When I download a whole album, the album art just shows up with it, and if it doesn't, I use mp3 tagger to get the album art.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I took a look and none of my album art work is in my Gallery except one cover of Deep Purple's Machine Heand and I don't know how it got there. It doesn't look like a cover really, it looks like either I took a snapshot of it or something similar.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Hi tishabarr I agree with you. Did you ever get an answer to your question?
Welcome to the Forum! I think it depends on the file type of your music, and how it was digitally ripped. On my older phones that played .wma music the album art always appeared in the Gallery. I personally never found a way to prevent that, I just dealt with it. With newer phones that don't play .wma files I converted most of my music from .want to MP3 files and the album art no longer appears in my Gallery.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk