Changing Album Art?

Rishi P

Reaction score
So whenever I download mp3s sent in an email message....they default to an album name called "Messaging". Now whenever I go back and play these songs, a picture of my ex-gf shows up (yes very weird at first site) which I believe she sent me a while ago. I have deleted the photo out of my gallery but this photo still shows up in album art....any help..it's kind of annoying seeing my ex-gf pop up everytime I hear a song, even though we are still on good terms but yeah loll

turdbogls

Reaction score
lol...that is interesting.

the album art is a simple fix, download album art grabber from the market. it will grab as many as it can, some it wont find so then you can go in, one by one, and search for the artist or album name and select the image you want.

as for the ID3 tags (artist, album, song title, ect.) i think there are some apps on the market that are stand alone ID3 tag editors but i dont know which ones work the best. i use Power Amp music player, and i can edit ID3 tags, and change album art all through the music player.

OP
R

Rishi P

Reaction score
yeah I just use the stock player, but I will try this app and see if it works....i thoguth it would be a setting somewhere in email downloads but it's not

edit - just d/led the app, but it didn't pick up that "Messaging" album where they are in, foudn everythign else....really weird, helppppp lol

Last edited:
OP
R

Rishi P

Reaction score
and then just even deleted the text convo that the pic was in...so it's gone from gallery, gone from sd card I believe and gone from text message but still there lol

OP
R

Rishi P

Reaction score
^lol whatever it is, i scared those damn spirits away with that app