Alarm clock

kevozworld

Reaction score
How do you set an alarm on this phone? I can't find the settings for it.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

nikecar

Reaction score
How do you set an alarm on this phone? I can't find the settings for it.

Click the clock widget. It will open a window and on the bottom tray you will see the alarm icon.

Sent from someplace, and with something that you need not worry about.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you cannot find it in the app drawer or it doesn't respond when you click on flip clock, then it has disappeared. It is a known bug. You can factory restore to get it back, download an alarm clock from the market, or root.

ram1970

Reaction score
I upgraded to 2.3.4 last night on my Thunderbolt and now I have no alarm clock. I use the alarm every morning to wake up. I need it. Does anyone know how to resolve this?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

kcxj

Reaction score
You can configure the alarm clock from the clock and weather widget.

ram1970

Reaction score
I tried what you said. No luck at all though. I don't even see anything that mentions an alarm at all. It's almost like my alarm just totally disappeared from the phone.

zacedward

Reaction score
my wifes thunderbolt did same thing just click on the time widget it has the alarm in there dont know why its missing the alarm

Sent from my VS910 4G using DroidForums

ram1970

Reaction score
Thanks very much. I finally figured it out. Did what you said.

ram1970

Reaction score
Thank you also. When you said configure from widget I was dragging it to edit instead of clicking on it.

allstuff

Reaction score
I have the same problem - upgraded and the alarm clock icon is gone however, the alarm is still there. I can see the clock at the very top of the phone on the main page but when I pull it down, no clock shown. I went to the market and downloaded another alarm clock. Now I have two clocks waking me. I cannot get to the old clock and change anything such as the alarms. My phone was showing two alarm clocks at the top of the main page. I turned the new one off and now only one is showing but I sure cannot find it on my phone and cannot change the alarm times. What the heck is going on? Any suggestions how to fix this?

Reaction score
So I did a factory reset the other day and I noticed something. My alarm clock is now not here. I click on the HTC clock widget and no clock function comes up and there is no clock app in the app drawer? Any way to remedy this

nikecar

Reaction score
Do you still have the update?

My clock didn't work either, and now I use beautiful widgets since I ended up getting alarmdroid app. I will saw the stock alarm now after the update works with the HTC clock and BW.

Sent from someplace, and with something that you need not worry about.

Reaction score
I just did the update and now it works. But what was the update for. On the HTC Facebook alot of people got sense 3.0 and such. When do we get anything cool.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hello guys, I have a quick question about the alarm clock. I haven't really been covering the whole android scene in a while, like for the past 3 months, but has their been an issue with alarm clock on the nexus?
I set my alarm for 630, but then wakeup at 730ish with a sudden madness because my alarm hasn't gone off but the thing says its been silenced after 10min... So I check volume and everything, its definitely on. Happened again 2 days later. I flashed back to BB to to make sure it wasn't my rom, it did it the next day... I know i'm not sleep walking across the floor to shutoff my phone and the alarm is one of those tone alarms that can wakeup the whole house if its on for a couple seconds. To test that its not me, i put the damn thing in my knife case with a lock and put my bed on top of it (Id have to pick up my bed, slide out the case, and go into the front room to find the key to disable the alarm.... What do you know, it still said silenced after 10 minutes (Didnt even soundoff though). The alarms definitely not broke, it goes off sometimes, and especially when i do a test one where i set it for the next minute and it goes off. Ideas? Driving me insane, its finals week and i lost an hour of study time. Changing roms doesnt seem to work so im guessing google bug? :mad: