Alarm Clock will not turn off??

parker34

Reaction score
Don't know if anyone else is having the same thing happen but I use my alarm on my phone every morning and some mornings when it goes off it will not let me dismiss it or hit the snooze...The only way it stops is if I reboot the phone. Any suggestions? oh and by the way I use the voice commands to set my alarm

bhughesiii

Reaction score
I have had this problem once or twice. Not sure how to fix it.

Sent from my droid running Crystal Clear Roms!

dwagner88

Reaction score
I have this happen also. It's been happening ever since I installed the updated clock app from the G2 leak. The only way to stop the alarm is to pull the battery. Very annoying, but at least it gets me out of bed.

OP
P

parker34

Reaction score
haha ya it happened again this morning and it definitely does its job

Reaction score
I am having this problem about once a week as well. The only way to stop the song set for my alarm is to power the phone off and back on. I have tried killing the app, but the song keeps playing. It did this prior to the update most of us just received. Has anyone found a solution?

toutesweet

Reaction score
I am also randomly having this problem on my galaxy nexus and am a little disheartened that the last post was in Jan 2011! Will see what support line says

toutesweet

Reaction score
I am also randomly having this problem on my galaxy nexus and am a little disheartened that the last post was in dec 2011! Will see what support line says