after update..mic is not working

jcarrera

Reaction score
After the update yesterday...the mic on the texting does not function..anyone have a way to reset? Have already been through settings and adjusted what I can....thanks..

tireman00

Reaction score
I am having the same issue, mic will only work with data or wireless on, not like this before. Plz help I am not a good at typing.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Ok well to point out the obvious 1st, which you probably already did, but is your chin hitting the mute button? Second, did you do a battery pull?

Last edited:

tireman00

Reaction score
I will give that a try pulling the battery, thanks Glenn :blink:

tireman00

Reaction score
I did the battery pull. and it still didn't wor talked with Motorol and they said to clear the cache and that didn't work either.

emoge

Reaction score
what update and what phone dis you do the update on?

tireman00

Reaction score
Update on up phone

Hello I updated a Motorola Droid Bionic Targa XT 875 to the new Ice Cream Sandwich 4.04. I can not get voice to text work without it being connected. The update that came out last week. I don't think that Motorola knows how to fix it without being co the wif the wifi or have the data have the data enabled.

emoge

Reaction score
Unfortunatly u can't take the update off but Android did release 4.1 this week you may be able to get a push on it it has a lot of bug fixes for stuff like your explaining or maybe get it through the Motorola home page