After install- Titanium backup

ryokox3

Reaction score
Hi all,

After you install liberty from stock rooted GB, which options is best for the restore using titanium? Just the apps+app data, or also include the system settings? I'm assuming apps and app setings only, not system but can anyone confirm.

billyfj

Reaction score
This is just my opinion. I restore the app and data on apps that I have a lot of data stored or saved in and I just restore the app on smaller apps or apps that I have not made back ups in and stuff like that. If you have saved back ups or data saved in an app, I would suggest restoring the app and data on that app. Don't know if that helps, but that is what I do

busterbluth

Reaction score
Personally, I restore all non-system apps + data. For systems apps, I tend to not restore anything, but just reconfigure them (if needed) since nothing is too time-consuming.

That said, I will on occasion restore data only to a system app (like the News/Weather App so get my custom topics added back in).

I think this is the safest method as I don't want to overwrite newer system apps/data with my (potentially) older versions that are backed up from my previous ROM.