ADW Launcher with Froyo

baspo

Reaction score
Is anyone else having troubles with ADW running Froyo on Moto Droid? Just setting up preferences causes a lot of force closes When all settings are finally done, when I press the app tray squares the app tray appears instantly and then the apps fly off as though I'd pressed the return/home key instead.

hookerdj

Reaction score
mines working fine???

Is anyone else having troubles with ADW running Froyo on Moto Droid? Just setting up preferences causes a lot of force closes When all settings are finally done, when I press the app tray squares the app tray appears instantly and then the apps fly off as though I'd pressed the return/home key instead.

OP
baspo

baspo

Reaction score
When I changed the Home button's operation to open/close the app tray I can open the app tray just fine. However, once in the tray the home button in there is now acting like it's supposed to open the tray. Really weird, and quite frustrating. I really like ADW.

hookerdj

Reaction score
maybe try uninstalling it and reinstalling it

When I changed the Home button's operation to open/close the app tray I can open the app tray just fine. However, once in the tray the home button in there is now acting like it's supposed to open the tray. Really weird, and quite frustrating. I really like ADW.

HarshReality

Reaction score
just clear the preferences and start clean.. Hate to sound like a smart alec but if you tweak it and it goes nuts then dont tweak it. Only thing I have ever had FC issues with was the LW support and he fixed that in the last release.