Advice

Cobra_Gt

Reaction score
Been on this forum about 2 years, looking for issues and workarounds. Got fed up with the slid phones having multiple issues with my Motorola droid 1 or something like that, and I bit the bullet and got the razor maxx. Love the battery life, I am by no means a heavy user, but cruise several forums, FB, email and such, not a gamer at all. Verizon is a must in my area. Time is up on the razor maxx next month. I still have the unlimited data, hate to give it up, even though I rarely exceed a .5 gig/month.

So far I am looking at the S5. Opinions please for my next phone.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
The s5 is definitely a solid phone from reviews I've read and seen. Everyone says it's a better version of the s4 and I love my s4, but to me it's not worth upgrading to quite yet so I'm holding out.

The other phone that really interests me is the One M8. Had Verizon had the One M7 at the time of my upgrade I might've ended up choosing that one because I really liked it and the M8 is much better from the reviews I've seen.

Both have good battery life, awesome displays (the edge towards the s5), cameras are great (another edge to s5), and both are absolute powerhouses. I have yet to see either device in person, but the quality of people online reviewing these units, it's quite a bit of information to take in. However, the best way to tell is to get your hands on them and use the demo units.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Both are great phones. .I tested the M8 for a week .. quality build. . Great speakers ..a bit slippery for me without a case. .fast fast fast ... camera wasn't for me. .but not a deal breaker. ...sense is simple doesn't weigh phone down ...

N3 tap

OP
Cobra_Gt

Cobra_Gt

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk