Advice for trading Thunderbolt

Droid_dude86

Reaction score
I have a friend who wants to trade his thunderbolt he want to know what you guys think he should trade it for. He's had 2 offers one for a incredible 2 And another for a charge plus he has to pay cash for his tbolt what do you think.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Last edited:
OP
D

Droid_dude86

Reaction score
sorry should have been more clear its two separate offers one for the incredible 2 and another for a charge plus he has to pay some cash.

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
Both would be downgrades in phones...however if he would want to do it anyway the charge would be the way to go- a little bit slower than the tbolt but it still has 4g and the screen picture is actually much better than the tbolt, much more vibrant and better resolution
The incredible 2 unfortunately came out too late and is already somewhat outdated

supercharged modified simply stunning 5.5 w/turbocharged 3g
Chevyno1 ulv 1.25GHz w/ kickasskernel tweaks
honeycomb 3D theme
19.8 linpack score

OP
D

Droid_dude86

Reaction score
What about a droid 3 or a X2 I know there not 4g but he doesn't care he's on 3g most of the time. 4g coverage in tampa has been crap lately especially where we work and when his tbolt is on 4g it runs hot and the battery drains pretty fast. My friend is hoping to find a d3 for trade and give it to his wife since she likes keyboards then use her upgrade to get a bionic or a nexus prime if its on vzw

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think the D3 is better than the X2, the D3 has a little bit better memory management and a better version of motoblur than the X2, and I've heard the keyboard is simply awesome compared to previous ones.

supercharged modified simply stunning 5.5 w/turbocharged 3g
Chevyno1 ulv 1.25GHz w/ kickasskernel tweaks
honeycomb 3D theme
19.8 linpack score