Adnroid memory

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Twitter
ChristopherValenti
Hi all, I'm using Android (secifically Samsung) and I feel so annoying cause after a short using time, its memory is full although I don't download so much. I have to reset many times. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Welcome to the Forum . What specific Samsung phone? And when you go to Settings > Storage > Internal what does that screen look like? What is using all your memory? Also, the app named Files Go by Google is pretty good at cleaning up disk space and helping free up space. It might be worth a try, it's free on the Play Store.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Billy Beckham

Reaction score
You could try below solution.

1. Press and hold the Home key (simultaneously) for 1 to 2 seconds until the Recent Apps screen shows up.
2. If there are any open apps, swipe the app thumbnail to the left or right, to close and dismiss it.
3. Touch the Task Manager icon.
4. Touch the RAM tab to see its current RAM usage/status.
5. Check your device’s current RAM usage. If you notice a close gap on the “used/total numbers, then touch Clear Memory to empty its RAM of any currently unused data.
6. In case you see the “used” amount does not lessen after clearing the memory, try to make some adjustments to your device’s settings or configuration. Doing so will also free up RAM. Phone features such as live wallpapers, widgets and unused Home screens are all using RAM.
7. Remove any unnecessary widgets or home screes, and change your live wallpaper to normal wallpaper instead.

If problem persists, then you may need to uninstall applications that can cause issues with the device’s system when turned on. You can also contact technical support for further assistance in getting the issue completely and carefully resolved.