Adding Photo Albums ??

Bigmoss

Reaction score
I just got a Samsung S4 and switched from an IP5, so far I have most things figured out but I need help with the best way to get the photo albums from my computer onto my S4 ? I downloaded Kies but when I choose the album I want to put on my S4 it brings it over and just calls it Camera and groups things all together instead of retaining the album name so I can see them all separately ?

Can anyone tell me the best way to get pictures over to the S4 and retain the different album names so I go see them properly ?

Thanks

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
There is an app in the Google Store called AirDroid that will allow you to put the files anywhere you can see on the phone. You can create folders using AirDroid and move/cut/copy/paste etc. You use the browser on your PC to access it.

You can also use something like ES File Explorer to access the PC and pretty much do the same things but AirDroid is more intuitive.

OP
B

Bigmoss

Reaction score
I just loaded the app but it seems I would still have to create albums on the phone with the app and then choose the pictures to put in it, I have about 7000 pics I want to bring over is there nothing that I can just put check marks in the albums I want on the PC and say synch or transfer to the S4 ?

OP
B

Bigmoss

Reaction score
Also does that app have a limitation of seeing SD card size ? I have a 64 Gig SD card in the phone but airdroid only sees it as a 10 gig card ?

OP
B

Bigmoss

Reaction score
Yes and if I look under setting on the phone it sees it as a 64 gig only airdroid sees it as 10 gigs

OP
B

Bigmoss

Reaction score
I downloaded Wifi File Explorer but cannot see where the feature to paste is ? I click on Photo in the web browser is says 0 but if I right click and try and say paste an album that I copied from my PC it does not allow it ?

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm beginning to think something isn't right with your phone. Or your computer. I don;t give up easily but I'm done here. Ran out of options.

OP
B

Bigmoss

Reaction score
Can you post a screen shot of wifi explorer and where you mean to copy and paste picture to then and narrow it down ?