Adding FM Radio to Liberty

JawaH8r

Reaction score
Used the Liberty Toolbox to add FM Radio. I see 2 apk's in the system/app folder (FMRadio.apk & FMRadioService.apk). Can see the app in Titanium Backup.

But no icon in the drawer. Have rebotted several times with no luck. Any suggestions?

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Used the Liberty Toolbox to add FM Radio. I see 2 apk's in the system/app folder (FMRadio.apk & FMRadioService.apk). Can see the app in Titanium Backup.

But no icon in the drawer. Have rebotted several times with no luck. Any suggestions?

Probably didn't download correctly... delete the files from your sdcard/Liberty/downloads directory and try the installer from the toolbox again..

please make make sure that while using the toolbox installer, not to do anything else on your phone until the install is complete or the download will be interrupted and the files corrupted.

OP
J

JawaH8r

Reaction score
Thanks kejar. I deleted the 2 files in the downloads folder and performed the reinstall with no problem.

I must have been doing something with my phone yesterday while installing. Lesson learned.

NewAge

XOOM Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I cannot get a good download on the radio files. Always shows up as a 0byte file. Is there a link for the radio? Or link to the site.

I deleted and re-installed toolbox, but it downloads everything else fine. I've deleted the 0byte file many times. Not sure what prob is. I always get NO errors. It says FM Radio installed and everything.

Edit: LMAO! My SD card was full to the last byte. To many backups. All is good.

Last edited: