Added an alarm having problems wit sound

BrandyR

Reaction score
This is my first day on here. I have been going through past threads and haven't seen anything. I sorry if I missed it. I recently got the dinc2 after my og droid fell into the dish water. I realized very quickly that the sound is crap. The alarm was very low. I got some other apps hoping it would help, but only made it much worse. I have uninstalled these apps but alarm sound is still very low. Did not go back to the crappy sound I had in the beginning. Besides the sound issue not having ne other problems wit it. This Dinc2 is amazing compared to my old droid just want sum sound. My contract is up in a week think I'm going to wait to first of year to get a new phone. ne advice on my next purchase will be greatly appreciated.
Brandy
Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

nikecar

Reaction score
Have you tried other ringtones? Mine is pretty loud unless its on the lowest level.

What apps did you use for alarm?. I have droidalarm and the volume feature is independent of your phone setting. So if the phone is on vibrate, then I can set the alarm volume spider to sound at varying levels regardless of what the phone is set to.

Sent from someplace, and with something that you need not worry about.

OP
B

BrandyR

Reaction score
I don't remember the names of the two I installed and I already uninstalled them. I have used alot of other ringtones with no change. I will try and use the one U suggested see if it helps. Would almost be happy to just get it back to the way it was.
Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
You have your alarm volume up all the way right? The alarm volume is independent from the other volumes.

Sent from my Incredible 2