adb not recognized

droidxep

Reaction score
Droid x ota froyo. was rooted w/ 2.1 and didnt unroot prior to upgrade.
trying to root 2.2 now w/ droid2 method and get adb not recognized on all commands. Searched all over and see a lot of people having the same problem but no solution, any ideas? thanks in advance

Daali

Reaction score
Droid x ota froyo. was rooted w/ 2.1 and didnt unroot prior to upgrade.
trying to root 2.2 now w/ droid2 method and get adb not recognized on all commands. Searched all over and see a lot of people having the same problem but no solution, any ideas? thanks in advance

Get the latest motorola drivers 4.7.1 from the motorola site

I had the same issue.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Daali

Reaction score
Reread your issue, you need to set/add the pc.'s environment path to your android tools directory

Daali

Reaction score
Right click on My Computer, and select Properties. Under the Advanced . The Environment Variables button. and in the dialog that comes up. double-dick on Path under System Variables, and add the full path to the android tools directory.

OP
D

droidxep

Reaction score
Right click on My Computer, and select Properties. Under the Advanced . The Environment Variables button. and in the dialog that comes up. double-dick on Path under System Variables, and add the full path to the android tools directory.

ended up figuring that part out and tried it again and it couldnt find superuser or any of the other files. Deleted sdk and doroot, redownloaded and now it cant find my device, reinstalled drivers and still cant find it. About to give up, not sure why Im having so many problems tonight