activating DNA on MyFamilyMobile????

pmike1978

Reaction score
ive been to many forums and nobody knows yet if i can activate an unlocked DNA on walmarts my family mobile (the one powered by t-mobile) its actually a really good deal the wife and i both have it and getting the walmart associate discount were saving over 100 a month from our previous carriers! my family mobile use standard sim cards when getting a kit from the store and i know the dna uses micro sim's will the sim cutter work in this case? any other issues that you know of? like in the past i was going to get a one x plus euro and unlock it for use in the states but it was told it wouldn't work on the 3G or 4G networks only edge! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

jphilpjr

Reaction score
I did a quick Google search and it says it is compatible with most world carriers except 1700mhz like t-mobile, like I said, no guarantee just a Google search result

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

OP
P

pmike1978

Reaction score
I did a quick Google search and it says it is compatible with most world carriers except 1700mhz like t-mobile, like I said, no guarantee just a Google search result

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Thanks for taking time to get me that info! I didn't look at the tech specs like that!