Accidentally changed from English to Spanish - Help

Tommyd1

Reaction score
Boy, did I mess up. I was in settings and I accidentally hit Spanish. Now I can't find how to put it back to English - Help !!!

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
try going to google translations and typing in some of the words you see when you hit the settings button.

If that doesnt work, go to settings. Scroll to the bottom of the settings. The fifth option up is language & keyboard. Then in there the top option is for locale. Hit that and you will see the option for english. Hope this helps :)

OP
Tommyd1

Tommyd1

Reaction score
Erron,

Thanks for the reply. Actually, while I was in a panic - I'm on call 24/7 I again accidentally did a hard boot on my phone - now I got nothing.

I jumped in my car and went to my Verizon store, thank goodness they were open and was back in business in minutes.

Verizon saves everything, pictures, phone numbers even all my apps, although my app screen icons had to be reloaded.

I know your fix would have worked - thank you so much for replying to my Panicked Thread.

Bunch of great guy's on this forum :icon_ banana:

I would be totally lost without ya !

Tommy

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
No prob. Nice to see another detroit droider!

What suburb are you in?

Erron,

Thanks for the reply. Actually, while I was in a panic - I'm on call 24/7 I again accidentally did a hard boot on my phone - now I got nothing.

I jumped in my car and went to my Verizon store, thank goodness they were open and was back in business in minutes.

Verizon saves everything, pictures, phone numbers even all my apps, although my app screen icons had to be reloaded.

I know your fix would have worked - thank you so much for replying to my Panicked Thread.

Bunch of great guy's on this forum :icon_ banana:

I would be totally lost without ya !

Tommy

OP
Tommyd1

Tommyd1

Reaction score
Erron,

I live in Detroit - right next to Joe Louis Arena, on the river in a High Rise - Riverfront Apartments

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Oh ok, I know the riverfront. Nice! I am out in the burbs. I have one of my photo studios in the 4731 gallery downtown.