Access files!!!

HEMDROID

Reaction score
I have added folders pdf, excel, and word to my droid and was able to load many files in each without fail and can view from pc, the trouble I'm having is, I cant locate those folders from handset.

Can someone please tell me where/how to access these folders from handset???

moosc

Reaction score
go to market and down load Astro.. this app lets u see and search all stuff on your Droid.

Stigy

Reaction score
Astro (or any other file explorer) will allow you to view the contents of your phone & SD card: ASTRO File Manager v2.1.2 Application for Android | Productivity

Let me know if that works for you.

yes works perfectly!

It has access to system tools though, says "prevent phone from sleeping, restart other apps, retrieve running apps"

could this app cause problems?
Astro has a built-in task manager as well so those permissions are needed for that.

OP
HEMDROID

HEMDROID

Reaction score
Astro (or any other file explorer) will allow you to view the contents of your phone & SD card: ASTRO File Manager v2.1.2 Application for Android | Productivity

Let me know if that works for you.

yes works perfectly!

It has access to system tools though, says "prevent phone from sleeping, restart other apps, retrieve running apps"

could this app cause problems?
Astro has a built-in task manager as well so those permissions are needed for that.

Great! Thank you for your assistance, this will be an extremely useful tool.