Accept Calendar Invite from Exchange

shuksan

Reaction score
How can I accept an invitation on Droid from an outlook exchange used. This worked very well on Windows Mobile. which is not saying much....

Stigy

Reaction score
Well its a bit annoying but it is possible...

Note the time of the meeting in the email. Then launch Corporate Calendar and the event will be on your calendar, but not as accepted. Click the meeting and you can act on it from the calendar itself.

OP
S

shuksan

Reaction score
thanks. weird process. they need to add "accept", "decline", "tentative", and "propose altenative"

the outlook integration in not smooth yet.

John.Edwards

Reaction score
I've been launching the OWA client in the browser - I can at least send replies and add invitees this way.

And yes, this needs to be fixed along with some other key features like reminders (non-calendar reminders).

sir

Reaction score
the Exchange integration could be a lot better, but they are making small steps with the first hotfix. hopefully we'll see more and more integration over time.

randallk

Reaction score
The calendar invites look just like regular email. It is a pain to manually go into the calendar and accept. How could they overlook such an important detail?

Mark5047

Reaction score
The January update is supposed to correct a lot of the exchange issues. Yes it is important but not all the world is on Microsoft. In the meantime there are workarounds mentioned above, or you could grab touchdown from the app store. It does it all. Try it free for 5 days to make sure.