Absolute System-LithMod Edition

_Killer_

Reaction score
Modified the a2sd code, so those who were having FCs when trying to use it, download the update from the market, and see if it still FCs on ya, and report back, thanks :)

I installed AS-Lithium mod edition today... I'm still getting FC when trying open a2sd..

I'm assuming no update is needed from the market since i installed today..

_Killer_

Reaction score
Killer, when you say you installed AS-LE today do you mean you got it from the market or the ROM? The one with the ROM is the older code.

I installed from the market today, used the new as-lme to uninstall the original AS afterwards (the original was doing the same thing.)

sorry to hear you're not feeling well! i'm DIGGIN the AS (really new to the droid) this makes things SO much easier. get to feelin well man!

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Any chance of adding the Lithium Mod boot animation to AS? Or am I an idiot and just missed it (i hope not. LOL)

listenman20

Reaction score
will you be adding in the camera sounds on/off? the cpuinfo would be nice too.

listenman20

Reaction score
will you be adding in the camera sounds on/off? the cpuinfo would be nice too.

If the camera sound files are still used in /system/media/audio/ui/ u can just use the file browser in absolute system to go to that directory and long press the .ogg file And rename it to .ogg.bak
as for the setcpu stuff I just have to checkout how it works and ill get it in

yeah that's just a lot of steps...thot maybe you'd just put in a button like was in kangerade scripts.

Loki

Reaction score
Lithium strawberry mod installed, I downloaded Absolute System lithmod and all it does is ask for root rights blinks the screen when I give it rights and thats it. I can't get it to load the UI for the new or old app. I uninstalled the new app and reinstalled it, Same thing. I can't get the preinstalled one to uninstall. Cleaned the phones cashe, restarted the phone no luck. Rolled back to a backup from before I installed the market app, ( The preinstalled app worked before I tryed to get the market one ) And still the preinstalled will not work. I really do not want to do a total wipe just to get the app working again. Any idea's thots on how to get the preinstalled off the phone or get it back working?

ö

gerend

Reaction score
$3.99?

I am trying out Lithium Mod for the first time (coming from Sapphire) and followed your instructions re: reinstalling Absolute System from the market. All I can find is a $3.99 paid version. Am I doing something wrong, or did I just screw myself by uninstalling the free version?

listenman20

Reaction score
well it should install for free with lithmod, but if what's it's looking for is the older version then you still haven't screwed yaself. just flash your rom back on without wiping data, should give ya absolute system right back.

chewy74

Reaction score
how long did you wait for the UI to lad on the Absolute System lithmod app? Sometime it will hang, but it eventually loads.

or it could be the superuser version you're on...the most current version is http://bit.ly/su2361ef

Lithium strawberry mod installed, I downloaded Absolute System lithmod and all it does is ask for root rights blinks the screen when I give it rights and thats it. I can't get it to load the UI for the new or old app. I uninstalled the new app and reinstalled it, Same thing. I can't get the preinstalled one to uninstall. Cleaned the phones cashe, restarted the phone no luck. Rolled back to a backup from before I installed the market app, ( The preinstalled app worked before I tryed to get the market one ) And still the preinstalled will not work. I really do not want to do a total wipe just to get the app working again. Any idea's thots on how to get the preinstalled off the phone or get it back working?

ö

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
whatup folks, been away from the game for abit, needed a break :) anywho, just found out something interesting for some problems people were having with the a2sd FCing, if you don't have USB Debugging turned on it will freeze then FC. turning on USB Debugging(in Settings->Applications->Development->USB debugging) solved that problem, i'm not sure why but its something i found and tested and works. :) anywho adios.

canvs, glad to see you around.. hop back on irc once in awhile :)

Im_Gumby

Reaction score
When I updated to the new 0.0.2 version, the program said "no lithium ROM installed" (or something to that effect) Is this going to be updated?

Reaction score
I also had this problem. I tried to open Absolute System LithMod Edition so I could turn on Apps2SD...and I got that same error.