About to smack the Fascinate in the Facebook

Reaction score
My wife has the Facebook App on her phone. She had her login info being used on it and everything was fine. She let my son login to check something but when he logged out and she logged back in, she kept getting notifications in her notification bar at the top for his account, even though when she clicked on them she couldn't see the actual notification. She removed the app and got nothing but when she reinstalled the app and signed back in to her account, she again was getting notifications for his account.

Anyone have any ideas other than doing a factory wipe?

cutiedroid

Reaction score
Couldn't she just leave that copy on her phone for your son and dwnld and install a new copy for her exclusive use?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
wrightperspective
Reaction score
Couldn't she just leave that copy on her phone for your son and dwnld and install a new copy for her exclusive use?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

He has his own phone but didn't have it at that time. She just doesn't want to get notifications every time one of his friends comments on one of his posts. That can get pretty annoying.

Taco

Reaction score
Go into account and settings and either turn sync off for his account or remove it all together.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

GSdub510

Reaction score
Facebook on the web browser is the best option... put it in desktop mode

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums