A year and a day

cheermeup

Reaction score
Hello!

I just traded in my BB Storm for a Droid. I almost went with the BB Tour, but I loved the way the Droid felt when I held it, nice and heavy and solid. The salesman told me all the Droid could do and when he showed me how it locked when you talked on the phone I was sold.

I won't go into negativity :icon_ devil:, but my BB Storm and I weren't the best of friends.

I am here to learn how to use my Droid. I want to get the most out of my phone.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Welcome to the forums cheermeup...

You made the right decision : )

I owned the Tour for a bit and there is no comparison. Moto Droid is the best smartphone I've ever owned. Not to mention the build quality is second to none.

Enjoy the forums and enjoy the Droid.

Welcome aboard

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello!

I just traded in my BB Storm for a Droid. I almost went with the BB Tour, but I loved the way the Droid felt when I held it, nice and heavy and solid. The salesman told me all the Droid could do and when he showed me how it locked when you talked on the phone I was sold.

I won't go into negativity :icon_ devil:, but my BB Storm and I weren't the best of friends.

I am here to learn how to use my Droid. I want to get the most out of my phone.
Ex Blackberry Storm user here, :welcome: to the forum. I hear what your saying, it's kind of like losing a friend giving up your Storm. But the truth is your friend wasn't exactly as helpful as he could have been. ;) You're going to love your Droid, you won't want to go back to your old friend.

Be prepared for a learning curve and forget everything you ever learned about Blackberry, it doesn't apply to Droid, i.e. battery pulls, memory leaks, etc. Whole new ball game. Enjoy!