A Thank You Thread...

gszeman

Reaction score
Hi all,

I just wanted to make a thread to say thank you to everyone who contributes to us new Droid owners. I know a lot of the questions that get asked over and over again can be frustrating...but I have encountered nothing but genuine helpful attitudes here. I truly appreciate all of the knowledge and skill a lot of you have when it comes to the technical issues that we face when trying to maximize our Droids potential. I have never once seen a negative attitude when asking for help, I have been to other forums and at a lot of them you get the whole "How could you ask such a stupid question" or "How do you not know that"...I have never encountered that here, so thank you!

This is a great community and I am happy to be here. Keep up the great work.

Thanks,
Glenn

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I just wanted to make a thread to say thank you to everyone who contributes to us new Droid owners. I know a lot of the questions that get asked over and over again can be frustrating...but I have encountered nothing but genuine helpful attitudes here. I truly appreciate all of the knowledge and skill a lot of you have when it comes to the technical issues that we face when trying to maximize our Droids potential. I have never once seen a negative attitude when asking for help, I have been to other forums and at a lot of them you get the whole "How could you ask such a stupid question" or "How do you not know that"...I have never encountered that here, so thank you!

Thanks,
Glenn

I feel that what makes this forum different then other forums is it's members. We got members volunteering in our rescue squads. Other members just seeking to give back what they have learned from the forums. People that are really truly willing to help.

Thanks for the kind words and we're glad to have you as a member of the forum.

warrior21

Reaction score
Agreed, this is the best forum I've been on. Plenty of knowledge on here and everyone is always willing to help. Can't tell you how much I've learned in only a couple of months

Sweettooth

Reaction score
*Pats self on the back* ;)

I feel you're just a leech, draining the world of all its resources, literally and figuratively, if you're not contributing anything, and I already do enough of that because I'm a cheapskate. That being said it does feel good to share what I know or just an opinion on something on the chance it'll make someone's day a little easier/smoother.

hoosiermama

Reaction score
I agree. I just got mine on the 10th of April, found this forum, and have been gleaning all sorts of information here. Thank you!

vmann32

Reaction score
Yeah had mine like a month or so and you all in here are very helpful. I now link this site all over when I surf and others ask questions. I also thank those people with tech experience for trying to make it easy to learn this stuff.

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Hi all,

Thanks,
Glenn

Hey Glenn, nice to see someone near me. I am in Livonia. Welcome to the forums.