a screen protector that covers the hole display

roach

Reaction score
I am looking for a screen protector that covers the hole display,unlike verizions which does not.
THANK'S

drdlvr

Reaction score
optishieldz covers the whole display with the cutouts for the camera and earpiece as well. Also, someone else posted on here that they have the full body kits with the extended battery option!

Standalone010

Reaction score
i just put on a skinomi from amazon 6 bucks covers whole screen and has lifetime warranty.Always had zagg before but they stiffed me on my warranty

How do you like it so far? I just ordered one last night and am curious if it's as good as Zagg, which I had on my D2 and liked quite a bit.

alucard9114

Reaction score
OK I installed it lastnight and let it sit for 12 hours its perfect! Took some work as there is a gutter all around the screen and you need rouse the card that came with the kit to push it in. Make sure you wash your hands then spray your fingers with the spray it came with then spray the phone and both sides of the protector put it on and it should be wet enough to slide in place.Start using the card to push out bubbles. And try to form it into the gutters around the edges.Let it sit for 12 hours and don't put a case on it for this time trust me I have seen people do this and mess the protector up.Also a plus for me skinomi is made in America! :D

Standalone010

Reaction score
OK I installed it lastnight and let it sit for 12 hours its perfect! Took some work as there is a gutter all around the screen and you need rouse the card that came with the kit to push it in. Make sure you wash your hands then spray your fingers with the spray it came with then spray the phone and both sides of the protector put it on and it should be wet enough to slide in place.Start using the card to push out bubbles. And try to form it into the gutters around the edges.Let it sit for 12 hours and don't put a case on it for this time trust me I have seen people do this and mess the protector up.Also a plus for me skinomi is made in America! :D

Sounds awesome man! I have the Incipio case. I assume the screen protector wouldn't be an issue with it? Also, how does it compare to the feel/install difficulty to the Zagg? I used to work at BBYM and installed Zagg so much I could do it in my sleep lol. Is it about the same?

OP
roach

roach

Reaction score
i just put on a skinomi from amazon 6 bucks covers whole screen and has lifetime warranty.Always had zagg before but they stiffed me on my warranty
==============================

$6.00 OR $16.00 thats what I read seen (2 new from $16.00 Skinomi TechSkin - Screen Protector Shield)
thats to much cash for a piece of plastic

C/P....
amazon.com/Skinomi-TechSkin-Screen-Protector-Transformer/dp/B004TMVWD4

Last edited:

GBH2

Reaction score
==============================

$6.00 OR $16.00 thats what I read seen (2 new from $16.00 Skinomi TechSkin - Screen Protector Shield)
thats to much cash for a piece of plastic

C/P....
amazon.com/Skinomi-TechSkin-Screen-Protector-Transformer/dp/B004TMVWD4

Amazon.com: Skinomi TechSkin - Screen Protector Shield for Motorola Droid Bionic: Cell Phones & Accessories

$4.95 shipped, you must have been looking at a full body skin, those are $18.95 for the Bionic from skinomi

Edit: I just looked at your link - that was for a 10" Tablet screen protector, lol.

borregolinda

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Maxx
I've seen a couple of postings that screen protectors can disrupt the sensor that tells the phone to go dark in a call. Anybody have that issue?