A proper introduction! :)

missrachel

Reaction score
Hello all!! Like many others, I have been poking around DroidForums for a few weeks now & think it's only right that I properly introduce myself :)

Name's Rachel! I'm 20 years old from Orlando, Florida... and I absolutely LOVE my Droid! It is my first smartphone dancedroidI got it when the Moto Droid first came out and haven't looked back since ;) I've become very loyal to Android (I'm very loyal and passionate in all I love & do) and I try to stay up-to-date with the latest Android news and whatnot. So, here I am! I surf the forums almost every day and love to discover new apps and info about my awesome, amazing, incredibly powerful DROID!! I'm a stock user... not enough of a techy to root, though I wish I was because I am truly awed at some of the customization I've seen on these forums. It somewhat intimidates me!... and I'm nervous to potentially screw up my phone. :\

Anyway! I'm a college student studying Sport Management and Journalism. Hopefully one day I'll be Miss Rachel, SportsCenter host :) But for now I'm just a girl who likes to go to the beach and hang out with my friends.. among other things! ;) I love to meet new people and make new friends so feel free to "hit me up"!
:heart:

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Welcome to the forum :)

When ya make to ESPN, make sure you always check your hotel rooms for peep holes <g>

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forums!

Move over Erin Andrews huh? Good luck!

OP
missrachel

missrachel

Reaction score
LOL. Thanks guys! And yes I would love to be the next Erin Andrews! Minus the stalkers and Dancing With the Stars, haha :)