A good price to sell the D1 rooted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genetic Droid

Reaction score
Hey all,

I got a Fascinate and wanted to sell my Droid localy. Its rooted and is in great shape other than the paint on front edges being scratched due to dirt settling behind the case and scratching the droid. I also have the Desktop cradle. Ive seen a few rooted droids on my local Craigslist for 200. Is that nuts or what?

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
it's ok for you to ask for opinions/recommendations on an asking price for when you sell your Droid. but, for any other posters, and for the remainder of this thread, i just want to remind everyone of the DF rule against trying to sell, exchange, barter, etc for phones or anything else. thanks!

OP
Genetic Droid

Genetic Droid

Reaction score
it's ok for you to ask for opinions/recommendations on an asking price for when you sell your Droid. but, for any other posters, and for the remainder of this thread, i just want to remind everyone of the DF rule against trying to sell, exchange, barter, etc for phones or anything else. thanks!

U got it! dancedroid

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Wrong. Ever seen the price jump of a jailbroken iPhone on eBay?
What CAN hurt is that only about 1% root their phones so the other 99% could care less. People will buy anything though :)

The phone being rooted or not should have no effect on the price.

DroidForums Junkie!!

jbdow

Reaction score
yeah, but that's an iphone!

(sorry, my keyboard slipped...)

Beka27

Reaction score
Imo, I would worry about selling someone a rooted phone unless they really know what they're doing. If something goes wrong, they need to know how to get back. And... If they really know what they're doing, they can easily root the phone themselves from stock.

(from Beka's DX)

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
in light of the request of the thread starter, and that this thread appears to have veered off topic, it will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.