APK Multi-Tools
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
apkmultitool.com
Twitter
raziel23x
Since the update a long list of issues has happened.

Search button stopped working

Curruption of installed apps on sdcard at reboot

After reboot there is a large amount of bloat in the internal memory using up all free storage

Installed all my apps that I had through market and half way through stopps because it magically ran out of space so I move all my apps to sdcard that did not get caught by apps2sd finished restor and reboot after all this work to just lose everything.

Tried to restore with titanium backup and same issues as I got with market.

Reverted back to v8 formated my backup folder did a backup with ud options to backup ud extras apps ect. Then did a data wipe 4 times same with cache as well as formated boot and system tried again but this time used the ud full restore it only restored half my stuff which I used both titanium backup and market to retore and still same issues.

Does not work so I switched to lfy because I had way too many issues with memory as well as all my apps getting currupted after reboot and all memory getting used up and a long list of other issues that are not a problem in ud extreme v8.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

stabl4life82

Reaction score
I haven't had one problem with it except battery life and I changed to my fav kernel and all is well. I love this one the most as well as lfy also

kinfolk248

Reaction score
yea im waiting on the updated/tweaked version to be released since i saw a few ppl unhappy with a couple of changes like notification led and music controls and lockscreen setup. nothing wrong with the rom ill just wait for it...

Reaction score
Wow glad I'm not the only one who was having these issues, I ended switching to LFY as well until for whatever reason that wouldn't let me remove titanium backup, yes I tried the scripts and everything, now back at UD 8. What a frustrating night. Hope all of these bugs get fixed.

OP
Raziel23x

Raziel23x

APK Multi-Tools
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
apkmultitool.com
Twitter
raziel23x
Also fix permissions currupts apps on sdcard causing me to have errors and forced to reflash the rom and wipe all data to start over

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

droidbionic

Reaction score
Wow glad I'm not the only one who was having these issues, I ended switching to LFY as well until for whatever reason that wouldn't let me remove titanium backup, yes I tried the scripts and everything, now back at UD 8. What a frustrating night. Hope all of these bugs get fixed.

its not a bug. write rmtitanium not rmtitaniumbu in terminal emulator on Liquid Frozen Yogurt v1.7. it will remove titanium backup app

stabl4life82

Reaction score
i havent had any problems with either rom whatsoever at all....and i am using chevys ulv1.2...i go between that and slayers lv1.2..i think ima try p3s just to see