A creepy person got ahold of my Droid and is sending commands to it/stalking me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
you would plug in the SD card into a computer and then format it. Right clikc-->format

there should be a new SD card in your new Droid as well if you do get a new one.

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
Dusy, if I gave you my phone #, could you please call me?

No, I'm sorry. With all due respect, it's nothing personal. I just always keep the internet at arms length whenever possible.

OP
M

mikethebike

Reaction score
ok, thanks Dusty. I appreciate your help. I still want to give the SD card to the police. Also, my new Droid didn't come with one. It actually looks different on the inside than my old one. I'm going to take a picture of each one and post them

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
ok, thanks Dusty. I appreciate your help. I still want to give the SD card to the police. Also, my new Droid didn't come with one. It actually looks different on the inside than my old one. I'm going to take a picture of each one and post them

the sd cards shouldn't be different other than the size of the card maybe. All devices take a microSD card.

handing that card over to the police will do nothing. all they'll probably tell you to do is format it and it's like having it straight from the factory.

OP
M

mikethebike

Reaction score
droid pictures

The replacement that I got in the mail today looks different from my old one

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
The replacement that I got in the mail today looks different from my old one

Is that just the paper on the back or are one of the cards black and the other white?

Either way once you format the SD card any information that was on it will be gone. It will be put back to the way the manufacturer had it when sold separately, blank.

Gritwater

Reaction score
quit trying to play detective and catching this person... you have a new phone, get a restraining order, never speak to the bish again, don't let her near you and apologize to your wife for cheating

(ok, that last one was speculation, but the way you are going about this, seems to me that you are trying to weigh your options and figure out a way to not get caught doing something you shouldn't be)

the other suggestions still apply. Restraining order.... done

OP
M

mikethebike

Reaction score
on the old phone, one side is black and the other white. On my new phone, there is only a black one. I don't understand why.

Gritwater

Reaction score
it seems that a smart phone may be just a tad above your head here.... that's not a bad thing necessarily, but if you are confused about how to reformat an SD card, and you are asking people on a forum to call you.... having this phone could be dangerous in your hands. You clearly aren't ready for how much information can be had by you having a smmart phone.

How old are you? are you still at home, and afraid your parents are going to take the phone away if you mess up (like you are doing) and you're trying to hide that fact from them?
are you married and this person is a scorned mistress now trying to ruin your life, and you're trying not to let your wife know?

This entire situation is curious....

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
This thread is confusing?

anyone else understand what is going on here?

TS is paranoid about being stalked. Thought his phone was hacked since he kept getting calls so he installed a firewall then had the phone deactivated. He then picked up a new phone and is still paranoid about the stalkers.

Now points to hardware as being the stalker due to tape color

OP
M

mikethebike

Reaction score
Look, I'm a young widow who was married for 10 years and lost my husband to a tragedy! I'm not a guy cheating on my wife! The person whom I think is stalking me has a really good friend who is a computer expert. If he is indeed doing this to me, I feel that I don't deserve it and that he should be punished, before he REALLY steals someone's identity! I don't have schizophrenia! I just don't have time to study how to hack a droid, etc. and keep up with an expert! I have a full-time job (I am a professional, by the way) and little kids. I thought that some of you, who may spend all day on the computer, or may have computer science degrees could help me.

BlueSami

Reaction score
This thread is confusing?

anyone else understand what is going on here?

TS is paranoid about being stalked. Thought his phone was hacked since he kept getting calls so he installed a firewall then had the phone deactivated. He then picked up a new phone and is still paranoid about the stalkers.

Now points to hardware as being the stalker due to tape color

Ah got it! thanks!
:icon_ banana:

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.