question about sending back droid to verizon

HyPn0tiK

Reaction score
Hey guys just got a quick question:

When sending back my old droid to verizon, do I keep the battery and sd card from the old droid or send it back too?

I ask this because the instructional paper said to keep the battery and all accessories. Does the sd card fit in that category?

Thanks in advance.

validoption

Reaction score
You only send back what they send you, so if they send you just the phone, you keep your battery, battery cover, and SD card.

Sent from my Droid

lchavez289

Reaction score
Hey guys just got a quick question:

When sending back my old droid to verizon, do I keep the battery and sd card from the old droid or send it back too?

I ask this because the instructional paper said to keep the battery and all accessories. Does the sd card fit in that category?

Thanks in advance.
You send them back exactly what all they sent you. So yes keep your memory card.

pitsterpro

Reaction score
shipping back a phone

what happens if i already shipped out my defective phone but forgot to put a copy of the reciept in the box

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
what happens if i already shipped out my defective phone but forgot to put a copy of the reciept in the box

they never asked for a copy of receipt from me. when receiving the CLNR i got directions with them too, just follow them....

pitsterpro

Reaction score

they never asked for a copy of receipt from me. when receiving the CLNR i got directions with them too, just follow them....

yes, but i only noticed the directions given to me on the reciept after i shipped the phone. seeing as you sent only your phone bag and no copy of the receipt, did you get billed?