A Case With Screen Protection?

iamloco724

Reaction score
anyone find a case that covers the whole phone thats nice and protects the screen yet you can still use the touch flawlessly?

chesleyyoung

Reaction score
I've used the OtterBox defender. It's a very durable case, but the rubber price got loose pretty quick. I switched to a couple different cases without the built in screen protector including the OtterBox commuter which in my opinion the lack of a built in screen protector was its only downside. Right now I'm using the Trident Krackon Series (probably spelled that wrong) it has the built in screen protector as well as a metal kickstand. I've only had it a few weeks but so far its turning out great. Word to the wise though if you get a case with a built in screen protector you should also put a
regular screen protector on as well, because dirt and stuff can get underneath your built in one and really screw up your screen. I hope this helps.

rameshhelp

Reaction score
many people have been saying outterbox is best. read the reviews too. but its abit pricy

geminiworld8

Reaction score
i also use the otterbox case case and apply the Gearmaxx anti-glare screen protector screen protector as double protection. the iphone is so expensive and having some protection to it is reasonable :p

alexander2020

Reaction score
I have tried gearmaxx as well on my HTC M8 for the screen protector, not really sure about the case though. Never really liked it since it takes the elegance away.

Might realize when I drop it one day and wish I had one on .. lol ..

Have a look at it, cool isn't it. Installation was pretty easy as well, hassle free ! :icon_ lala:

View attachment 71509View attachment 71510

Cheers