a bit of an issue that ive been having with quite a few roms pls help

mr4r4n

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
its happened on quite a few roms, the issue is this.
every so often ill bring it out of standby and it will react then when i scroll through the app bar or even in a program it goes wild like im pressing buttons and scrolling wildly and randomly, i thought it was an app and ive been trying to narrow down what it could be ive had it happen from 2.01 to now it hasent happened in a little bit of a while but it happened today, i put it in safe mode and un installed the last few apps i installed to bring it back to stability because i use my phone for work, i was wondering if anyone could shed some light on the situation? i am running UD NE 1.2.5 verizon rubber case and the verizon screen protector, i use stock everything hardware wise to charge it and a apc portable battery charger with the moto usb cable anyone have an idea on what it could be?:icon_eek:

serveitup911

Reaction score
It's most likely the apc charger, or else a faulty factory charger or cord.

OP
M

mr4r4n

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
i was just curious because it has never happened plugged in to it i just use it as my emergency charge, so i figured it would be software because it happened today 60% battery and i didnt run anything out of the ordinary, any chance it would be a software thing? the last program i uninstalled was mabilo ringtones and its been fine again so far

Last edited: