I have two issues...

DrFeelgood

Reaction score
So I have two issues, one software related and one hardware related. The hardware related issue, is that I simply have dust caught under the right of my screen, and when I scroll in portrait mode I can't see part of the scroll bar because of this dust. I was wondering if this is normal, and whether or not I could get a replacement.
The software issue, is that a few days after installing the OTA update, sometimes when I try to lock my screen it will turn black, but it won't unlock for about 10 seconds or so. I was also wondering if I could get a replacement, but this only happens every so often, and I most likely wouldn't be able to reproduce the issue at a Verizon store.
Edit: The screen lock issue occurred just after I posted this thread and locked my screen.
Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
No replacement for the dust issue.....a lot went through that with the D1. Its not "normal" but dust can get in there.

As for the lock screen lag. That's kinda of weird. Have you tried rebooting or a factory data reset? They will do that in the store if you take it it anyways.

Sent from somewhere...

OP
DrFeelgood

DrFeelgood

Reaction score
I haven't done a factory reset since the issue started, but I did do a reset about a week ago. I'll try it right now.
And is there anyway to get rid of the dust or at least move it without taking my phone apart?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I don't know what to do about the dust......I tried blowing some very low pressure air through mine and didn't help.

Sent from somewhere...