'A Better Camera' App is Having a 90% Off Holiday Sale in the Google Play Store; Only a Buck!

Paddy_Landau

Reaction score
Website
plus.google.com
I paid full price some time ago for my Nexus 5.

I am happy with it; well worth the price. Its panorama is not as good as the native app (Google Camera), and it doesn't have photosphere, but other than that it's my camera app of choice.

You have to fiddle with the settings in order to find the best combination for your camera, so it takes a while to set up after you install it.

The DRO setting (in the Single Shot mode) is ironically often better than HDR, depending on the lighting, which is good news as DRO is faster.

If you don't already have it, get it. At that price, it's virtually free.

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum

Nice tip on the DRO mode. Hadn't even tried that one yet, there must be a million or more combinations in that app.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I paid full price some time ago for my Nexus 5.

I am happy with it; well worth the price. Its panorama is not as good as the native app (Google Camera), and it doesn't have photosphere, but other than that it's my camera app of choice.

You have to fiddle with the settings in order to find the best combination for your camera, so it takes a while to set up after you install it.

The DRO setting (in the Single Shot mode) is ironically often better than HDR, depending on the lighting, which is good news as DRO is faster.

If you don't already have it, get it. At that price, it's virtually free.
I noticed 0 shoot/save speed difference between dro off and on but noticed a bit of a difference in photo quality, better with dro on.
Flash photos look less like the flash is on, again a good thing, with this app. Christmas morning and children provides ample opportunities ( and excuse) to play with the settings.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4