928Droid

jayba420

Reaction score
I was wondering if 928Droid.com site is down... temp... perm?

I find myself in need of the 928Droid-BackToStock-DroidX22-OTA-Odexed.zip file and I cant seem to find a mirror of it anywhere but the original 928Droid site. Does anyone have this file? or can you tell me if the site has been down a long time or is it just a coincidence that the day i need it it's down and i should just hang in there for it to come back

-thanks
http://928droid.com/ThemeFiles/DroidX/22 Odexed/928Droid-BackToStock-DroidX22-OTA-Odexed.zip

OP
jayba420

jayba420

Reaction score
Thanks bro!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

BETaveras

Reaction score
If ANYONE has the Deodexerr file, it would be greatly appreciated. I've been looking for hours. No luck, thought i found it but when i tried to install my phone got stuck on droid boot animation for 45 minutes. FML Please help! Figured since you have the deodexed, you might have a mirror of deodexer.

stinger161

Reaction score
Now is the back to stock all I need to get me OTA updated to.340? And is it applied like the original I.e. copy to sd card as update.zip and flash clockwork? Still running 215 atm until 928 gets back and updates BG. So in the mean time going to run with a different rom. And tavares I have the deodexxer file. Let me get it uploaded somewhere.

Last edited:

BETaveras

Reaction score
Can wait stinger, i managed to install the flyx vo.1 final via rom manager, i dont know if that rom needed my DX to be deodexed or not but the boot animation has changed. But everything as far as icons and drop bars are still the same. I rushed to quickly into all of this, ima reset my DX and start over by intalling the deodexxer file you upload. Thanks in advanced!

Firesong3k

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure flyx is a very outdated rom

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

BETaveras

Reaction score
I wouldn't doubt it, like I said im new but im now using the gummyjar rom. Its pretty nice. Is there a way to tell if I've been deodexed?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Firesong3k

Reaction score
I think most roms made are deodexed by default... unless stated otherwise...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

stinger161

Reaction score
Ok, hopefully this is right: http://www.***********/file/TcKKy3bV/928DroidBlackGlassX-DroidX-OTA.html

Last edited: